There’s no need for you to spend so much on facial treatment or Botox shots in order to achieve beauty. In fact, there are some products at home that your normally use that can alleviate your facial features and it’s all cheap!
Here are five simple beauty tips you can do at home:
1. Brush your lips from time to time. Your lips tend to suffer especially during winter months since rough patches appear due to cold temperatures. There’s no need to spend on expensive lip moisturizer. All you need to do is to do a quick brush on your lips at least twice a day using your toothbrush. Make sure that you don’t use brushes with hard bristles.
2. Toothpaste for your zits. Applying a small amount of toothpaste on your zit before bedtime effectively does the trick in getting rid of the blemish. The paste dries up the blemish which gives you an easier time to get rid off it by washing your face in the morning. Just make sure you get rid of the toothpaste residue.
3. Use baby wipes to get rid of eye makeup. Cheap yet chic!
4. Use Vaseline on cuticles. Apply Vaseline on hands and feet before bedtime. This retains moisture which leaves your skin soft and smooth.
5. Extra virgin olive oil to decrease wrinkles. This can be applied around the eyes during bedtime. It keeps the skin moist thus reducing wrinkles and fine lines.